The Georgetown University Graduate School of Arts & Sciences offers Ph.D., Professional Doctorate, Master's, and Certificate level programs in over 50 discipline areas.
Featured Graduate Programs
Interdisciplinary graduate programs with a focus on urgent social problems, social justice, and underserved populations.
All Graduate Programs
- Advanced Biomedical Sciences (with George Mason University) Joint Certificate
- Aging & Health M.S.
- Analytics M.S.
- Applied Economics M.A.
- Arab Studies M.A.
- Arabic and Islamic Studies Ph.D., M.A.
- Art & Museum Studies M.A.
- Asian Studies M.A.
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology Ph.D., M.S.
- Biohazardous Threat Agents & Emerging Infectious Diseases M.S., Certificate
- Bioinformatics M.S.
- Biology Ph.D.
- Biomedical Science Policy & Advocacy M.S.
- Biostatistics Ph.D., M.S., Certificate
- Biotechnology M.S.
- Biotechnology BioBusiness Certificate
- Business M.B.A.
- Catholic Clinical Ethics M.A., Certificate
- Cell Biology Ph.D.
- Chemistry Ph.D.
- Clinical & Translational Research M.S.
- Clinical & Translational Research Certificate
- Clinical Quality, Safety, and Leadership Executive Master's
- Communication, Culture & Technology M.A.
- Computer Science Ph.D., M.S.
- Conflict Resolution M.A.
- Data Science for Public Policy M.S.
- Development Management & Policy M.A.
- Economics Ph.D., M.S.
- Educational Transformation M.A.
- Engaged Public Humanities M.A. (coming soon)
- English M.A.
- Environmental Metrology & Policy M.S.
- Epidemiology M.S.
- Epidemiology Certificate
- Eurasian, Russian, and East European Studies M.A.
- Foreign Service M.S.
- German Ph.D., M.A.
- German & European Studies M.A.
- Global Health M.S.
- Global Human Development M.G.H.D.
- Global Infectious Disease M.S.
- Government Ph.D., M.A.
- Health Informatics and Data Science M.S.
- Health and the Public Interest M.S.
- Health Physics M.S.
- Health Policy Certificate
- Health Systems Administration M.S.
- Healthcare Safety and Leadership Certificate
- History (Global, International & Comparative) M.A.
- History Ph.D.
- Integrative Neuroscience M.S.
- International Development Policy M.I.D.P.
- Italian Studies M.A.
- Latin American Studies M.A.
- Leadership E.M.L.
- Learning, Design, and Technology M.A.
- Linguistics* Ph.D., M.S.
- Linguistics – Language and Communication M.A.
- Mathematics & Statistics M.S.
- Microbiology & Immunology Ph.D., M.S.
- Neuroscience* Ph.D.
- Nurse Anesthesia Practice D.N.A.P.
- Nursing M.S.
- Nursing Practice D.N.P.
- Patient Safety and Quality Certificate
- Pharmacology Ph.D., M.S.
- Philosophy* Ph.D.
- Physics Ph.D., M.S.
- Physiology & Biophysics – Regular Program M.S.
- Physiology & Biophysics – Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) M.S.
- Physiology & Biophysics – Special Master's Program M.S.
- Policy Leadership Executive Master's, E.M.P.L.; Executive Certificate
- Policy Management M.P.M.
- Political Economy M.A.
- Psychology* Ph.D.
- Public Policy M.P.P.
- Security Studies M.A.
- Spanish* Ph.D., M.S.
- Systems Medicine M.S.
- Theological & Religious Studies Ph.D.
- Tumor Biology Ph.D., M.S.
* INTERDISCIPLINARY PH.D. CONCENTRATION IN COGNITIVE SCIENCE AVAILABLE
The first of such concentrations is Cognitive Science which can be pursued
in conjunction with several of our existing Ph.D. programs (currently, Linguistics,
Philosophy, Psychology, Spanish-Linguistics, and Neuroscience).
For more information, please see
the Interdisciplinary Ph.D. Concentration in Cognitive Science (ICCS) page.
OTHER PROGRAM LISTINGS:
- Dual & Joint Degree Programs
- Accelerated Degree Programs (for current Georgetown University students only)
OTHER GRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMS
In addition to the programs available through the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences, Georgetown's School of Continuing Studies offers graduate level degree programs in Liberal Studies, Professional Studies, and a variety of certificate programs. The Georgetown Law Center, the McDonough School of Business, and the School of Medicine also offer top-ranking programs in their respective fields.