View of Healy Hall from the ground up
News

Incoming Student Spotlight: Ghable Bell

Ghable Bell headshot

Ghable Bell

Meet Ghable Bell: She is from Detroit, Michigan, and will be starting the master of science in health systems administration (MHSA) program this fall.

Bell graduated from Howard University with a degree in Health Management in 2022. She is currently working in clinical research with a focus on cardiovascular studies for Johnson & Johnson MedTech, and completing a fellowship centered on tobacco control with the Black Women’s Health Imperative. Bell loves business but is very passionate about healthcare, and she is excited to work on blending these two areas.

Why did you choose Georgetown?

I chose Georgetown because the MHSA program has a strong focus on health equity. I wanted to select a program that covered more than the business of healthcare but also addressed how to prioritize the needs of the communities we serve.

What advice would you give to others going through the graduate school application process?

My advice to someone completing their graduate school applications is to be honest with yourself throughout the process. Being genuine helps you remain aligned with your values and goals while allowing your personality to shine in your application.

What are you looking forward to the most during your time at Georgetown?

Because Georgetown has such a diverse student population, I am looking forward to meeting new people and making new connections!

What do you enjoy doing during your free time?

I love music! In my free time, I am usually attending concerts or traveling to see new artists. Please share any music recommendations you might have on my post on Instagram .

Ready to transform your career?

Tagged
Graduate Students
Incoming Students
Student Experience