Bryce Harlow Fellowships are awarded by the Bryce Harlow Foundation to individuals who work full-time and undertake graduate-level studies on a part-time basis. Graduate programs may include, but are not limited to, public policy, law, and business. In addition to the $8,000 award, fellows also have a unique opportunity to participate in the Bryce Harlow Foundation Mentoring Program, an offering that pairs a fellow with one of the Foundation’s board members.
We are proud to announce that eight graduate students at Georgetown have been selected as recipients of the Bryce Harlow Fellowship for the 2021-22 academic year:
- John Bleed – MA in Security Studies
- Jessica Brown – MA in Security Studies
- Robyn Engibous – Master of Policy Management
- Claire Figel – MA in Security Studies
- Fiona Kohrman – Master of Policy Management
- Rachel Martinez – Master of Public Policy
- Renn Osborne – MBA
- Shani Rosenstock – Master of Law and Technology
Congratulations to all!