Graduate Research Steering Committee
The Graduate Research Steering Committee is tasked with reviewing applications from graduate students, and in some cases postdoctoral fellows, on internal competitions and external submissions requiring institutional nomination or endorsement. The committee also may be called upon to set, review or amend existing research funding policies set by the Graduate School or other graduate or postdoctoral fellow research issues that may arise.
Each committee member serves a two-year term of service (unless otherwise noted) and is approved by the Dean and Vice Dean of the Graduate School.
The 2019-20 members of the Graduate School’s Graduate Research Steering Committee are:
- Peter Armbruster, Davis Family Distinguished Professor, Biology+
- Molly Borowitz, Assistant Professor, Spanish & Portuguese+
- Jennifer Bouey, Susan Mayer Professor of Health Equity, NHS/Global Health+
- Katherine Conant, Associate Professor, IPN+
- Christine Fair, Provost’s Distinguished Associate Professor, SFS+
- Victor Orlando Fernandez, Assistant Professor, Spanish & Portuguese*
- Ella Heitzler, Assistant Professor, NHS*
- Anna Johnson, Assistant Professor, Psychology*
- Micha Koliska, Assistant Professor, CCT+
- Bevan Main, Research Assistant Professor, IPN+
- Cóilín Parsons, Associate Professor, English*
- Adam Rothman, Professor, History+
- Carol Rogers, Associate Professor, Economics+
- Natalie Schilling, Professor, Linguistics*
- Kathryn Temple, Associate Professor, English*
- Anna von der Goltz, Associate Professor, CGES*
- Michelle Wang, Associate Professor, Art & Art History+
+ a new member, 2019-20 / *a member in their second year or final semester of service
If you have questions regarding the GSRC or wish to be considered for membership, please contact Katie Li.