Application information may be reviewed here. For information on specific program admission requirements and application deadlines, please refer to department website specific to your program. When you are ready to apply, please click here.
The following is a list of Ph.D. programs currently available:
- Arabic and Islamic Studies
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Cell Biology
- Computer Science
- Global Infectious Diseases
- Microbiology & Immunology
- Theological & Religious Studies
- Tumor Biology
* INTERDISCIPLINARY PH.D. CONCENTRATIONS
Georgetown University is introducing a new series of interdisciplinary Ph.D. Concentrations.
The first of such concentrations is Cognitive Science which can be pursued in conjunction with several of our existing Ph.D. programs (currently, Linguistics, Philosophy, and Neuroscience). For more information, please see the Interdisciplinary Ph.D. Concentration in Cognitive Science (ICCS) page.