Several of Georgetown University's graduate departments and programs also offer non-degree certificate programs. A non-degree certificate program differs from a traditional master’s or doctoral program in that a degree is not awarded, and the coursework taken as part of the non-degree certificate program is sometimes not transferrable into a degree program at Georgetown or other universities (check each certificate program for details).
- Certificate in Biohazardous Threat Agents and Infectious Diseases
- Certificate in Biostatistics
- Certificate in Clinical & Translational Research
- Certificate in Epidemiology
- Certificate in Health Policy
- Certificate in Occupational and Environmental Health (COEH)
- Certificate in Clinical Occupational and Environmental Health (CCOEH) (coming in 2017)
Joint Certificate Program
- Certificate in Advanced Biomedical Sciences (with George Mason University)
Students interested in certificate programs should first make sure that they have read the admissions information.